Tuesday 19 April 2011

Recommended Read of April: Country Homes and Interiors

As soon as I saw the cover of this month's Country Homes on the racking in Waitrose I had to have it.





The floral, chintz curtains and pink roses and decor is so me and exactly how I would do a country home - my dream country home.
Inside is an abundance of country home interiors - hence the title if the magazine. It is my heaven and it has gorgeous interiors of real homes from a Gloucester barn conversion to a Cheshire town house, all with a country feel, showing that country style interiors can work in towns...and cities.


...


But what has really sold this magazine to me is...(I'm thinking of taking out a subscription) the crafty section. For example "Easy Embroidery"...


...


...and "Eco Chic"...



this section goes through "feel better buys and ideas." All are green and eco-friendly and can make a real, unique difference to your house/flat/room. Take a good look at page 86 if you enjoyed Inspired Idea 3 for another great idea for some unique homemade curtain tiebacks.


...


And...if you don't want to buy the magazine (although I would highly recommend it) keep checking back or click below to follow me as I try the projects out.

On top of all that there are some delicious recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment