Saturday 19 February 2011

Who am i?

Who? What? Where? Why? When?

This is me...and my kitten Pingu, who is no more a kitten than I am a baby! (She is 17).


I am a girly girl who loves all things Cath Kidston, Laura Ashley, floral and typically english country. I love to sew, knit, paint and create.

I am a firm believer that you can make anywhere a home from a student room or van or boat to your own self built dream home.

I love ikea as much as I love my local flea fair, and purchases and findings from each mix together to create a home with both character and that says something about you without breaking the bank.

I hope you enjoy following my blog and subsequently my journey investigating interior design, flea market and second hand shopping and ultimately house hunting for my own home.

1 comment: